Read My Sister Rose Has Diabetes Full Pages

My Sister Rose Has Diabetes book cover
ISBN: 9780929173276

Read My Sister Rose Has Diabetes subtitle for free



Book My Sister Rose Has Diabetes released by published on 1997 recomended with you if you find book with category Juvenile Nonfiction / Health & Daily Living / Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries, . Title book writed by Monica Driscoll Beatty, with count of page 32 Pages. You can read sort description at here



James examines his feelings about his sister's diabetes and how it affects their family. Rose learns how to deal with her condition and how to minimize its effects on her life. Explains juvenile diabetes and treatments, and includes a glossary at the end.



My Sister Rose Has Diabetes



Tags: Juvenile Nonfiction / Health & Daily Living / Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries,