Download All Shit from My Diabetes Full Pages

All Shit from My Diabetes book cover
ISBN:

Read All Shit from My Diabetes subtitle full pages



This Book with title All Shit from My Diabetes published by published in date 2020-08-13 is very recomended to you if you find book with category . Title book composed by Independently Published, with count of page 110 Pages. You can read book description bellow



Blood Sugar Record Book

This is a diabetes logbook. Simple and unique. It will help you to track your blood sugar several times a day.

Record your levels from Monday till Sunday (52 weeks):
⦁ Breakfast
⦁ Lunch
⦁ Dinner
⦁ Bedtime
⦁ Notes
⦁ Reminders of week

Book Details
⦁ Portable Size 6 x 9 inches
⦁ 110 Pages
⦁ Premium matte paperback cover

Make your health a priority! Purchase this handy logbook today as a gift for yourself or a loved one.



All Shit from My Diabetes



Tags: